A little behind on your holiday shopping? We might be able to help you out! We’re making it easier (and cheaper) than ever to give the gift of smut this holiday with two new gift certificates. For $2.99, you get a code good for any one Circlet e-book, most of which usually sell for $6-7. Or, for $9.99, you get any four Circlet e-books.
You can email your friend the certificate, print it out and stuff it in their stocking, or, if you’re a secret admirer, drop us a line and we’ll mail them the certificate ourselves.
If you’re introducing your friend to Circlet, you might want to include a recommendation for what books to get. Here are a few suggestions:
- The limited-edition Steampunk Bundle is over 1300 pages of steamy Victorian goodness, and, with the gift certificate, is over 90% (!!) off the normal price.
- Laura Antoniou’s BDSM classic The Marketplace remains one of our most popular books ever. And if you’re already a fan, the gigantic latest volume in the series, The Inheritor, is freshly out this year.
- Fantastic Erotica celebrates the first decade of Circlet e-books. Nineteen stories by Circlet’s most popular writers!
- Jingle Balls collects nine holiday-themed sexy stories in one fun little package.
Four Book Roll-Your-Own Bundles
- Four collections of vampire erotica: Blood Kiss, Cherished Blood, A Taste of Midnight, and Cinnamon Roses.
- The first four volumes of The Marketplace series: The Marketplace, The Slave, The Trainer, and The Academy.
- The best of Circlet: Best Erotic Fantasy, Best Fantastic Erotica, Erotic Fantastic, and Fantastic Erotica.
- Books by Cecilia Tan: Telepaths Don’t Need Safewords, Edge Plays, Royal Treatment, and The Prince’s Boy, Vol. I.