Give the gift of smut this holiday with our two ebook gift certificates. For $2.99, you get a code good for any one Circlet e-book, most of which usually sell for $6-7. Or, for $9.99, you get any four Circlet e-books. At these prices, you may need to get yourself a little treat as well.
You can email your friend the certificate, print it out and stuff it in their stocking, or, if you’re a secret admirer, drop us a line and we’ll mail them the certificate ourselves.
(if you’d rather give Circlet books in print, we just set up a list of our current offerings that you may find helpful)
If you’re introducing your friend to Circlet, you might want to include a recommendation for what books to get. Here are a few suggestions:
- Our Gay Romance Bundle is almost 400,00 words of steamy male/male goodness, and, with the gift certificate, is over 90% (!!) off the normal price.
- Laura Antoniou’s BDSM classic The Marketplace remains one of our most popular books ever. And if you’re already a fan, the gigantic latest volume in the series, The Inheritor, is freshly out this year.
- Fantastic Erotica celebrates the first decade of Circlet e-books. Nineteen stories by Circlet’s most popular writers!
- Jingle Balls collects nine holiday-themed sexy stories in one fun little package.
Four Book Roll-Your-Own Bundles
- Four collections of vampire erotica: Blood Kiss, Cherished Blood, A Taste of Midnight, and Cinnamon Roses.
- The first four volumes of The Marketplace series: The Marketplace, The Slave, The Trainer, and The Academy.
- The best of Circlet: Best Erotic Fantasy, Best Fantastic Erotica, Erotic Fantastic, and Fantastic Erotica.
- Books by Cecilia Tan: Telepaths Don’t Need Safewords, Edge Plays, Royal Treatment, and The Prince’s Boy, Vol. I.